Introducing: Parallels® Toolbox Presentation Pack
11+ time-saving tools to help optimize your workday.
- Optimized for presenters, teachers, students, small business owners, chronic multitaskers, and online trainers to have a simple set of tools.
- Quickly get ready for a presentation with easy access to hide a messy desktop, Launch multiple applications with one click, or Lock Screen when you’re done with work.
- Avoid embarrassing notifications during your presentations with tools like Do Not Disturb, Do Not Sleep, and Presentation Mode.
- Micro-manage your productivity with handy time management tools like Alarm, Date Countdown, Stopwatch, and Timer.
- Economical cost of US$9.99 per year for macOS or Windows.
Whether you’re a Mac® or PC user, eventually you’ll find yourself needing to count down to a fun event, avoid all distractions on your machine, or effortlessly present like a pro. Parallels® Toolbox Presentation Pack is a simple yet powerful set of tools to fix common problems and equip your workday with the right tool for the job at hand. We have the building blocks for better productivity all available with one click.
All tools included in Parallels Toolbox Presentation Pack: Time, Airplane Mode, Do Not Disturb, Do Not Sleep, Eject Volumes, Hide Desktop, Launch, Lock Screen, Presentation Mode, Record Audio, and Switch Resolution—plus tools to come! Subscribe today and unlock the potential of your Mac or PC for only US$9.99 per year.
“In general, I’m not a fan of multipurpose software or devices, but Parallels Toolbox ($19.95 a year for Windows or Macs with a 7-day free trial) is an exception. It’s a simple suite of utilities that’s always handy. And, like a handyman with a real toolbox, I found myself opening it up several times a day….”
- Forbes, Larry Magid (View article)
“The new Parallels Toolbox suite of easy-to-use tools simplifies tedious everyday computing chores down to just a click or two, so PC users can quickly get the job done and supercharge their productivity.”
- CIO, PCWorld, ComputerWorld, CMO, CSO, ARN and TechWorld
“I work with a lot of images in a day, and being able to carry out batch resizing or switch between file formats easily is a massive time saver. I’ve used this to batch convert well over 100 images and it handled it quickly, easily and effortlessly, and was much better than my previous workflow that involved either Photoshop or using SnagIt.”
- ZDNet, Adrian Kingsley-Hughes (View article)
“Parallels Toolbox is a Swiss Army knife for Windows 10. Parallels Toolbox brings together some of the most popular tools for productivity and wraps them nicely into one convenient space.”
- WindowsCentral, Sean Endicott (View article)
”Parallels Toolbox update includes Presentation Mode, video editing tools, much more. Parallels Toolbox, an ever-growing suite of handy single-purpose tools that simplify common computing tasks to just a click or two, has received a major update for both Mac and PC users. New tools and key features include presentation mode, capture for lengthy webpages, free memory reclaim, quick resolution switching, and time-saving tools to download and edit videos or make a GIF. A Parallels Business Edition also launched today, which gives IT the control they need to easily provide employees with tools to be more productive.”
- 9to5Mac (View article)
“With Parallels Toolbox Business Edition, IT administrators can manage and deploy tools in one go, saving time and reducing help desk tickets according to the needs of each employee.”
- Mac Treasure Tracing Club, Japan
Tim Cook said it best: “For us, the most important thing we can do is raise people up—that is, either by giving the ability to do things they could not otherwise do, allow them to create things they couldn’t otherwise create. It’s about giving them tools; it is about empowering people.”
Here at Parallels, we’re excited to empower users with Parallels Toolbox Presentation App for both macOS and Windows. We simply can’t wait to hear what you think about it! Get started with a 7-day trial for free or buy for US$9.99 per year.