Save precious time with one-click.
We’re excited to introduce our latest release of Parallels Toolbox.
Parallels® Toolbox is the perfect Swiss Army knife to help optimize your workday with easy-to-use macOS tools and Windows tools. It’s another step in the Parallels master plan to ensure both macOS® and Windows users have every tool they need to get their job done.
Whether you’re a creative individual, a small business owner, or a developer (maybe even all three), there’s a tool in Parallels Toolbox for your ever-changing needs!
Ensure you’re equipped with the right tools for any job—purchase the entire suite of Parallels Toolbox with 30+ tools for only US$19.99 per year. During your subscription, we’ll regularly add new tools to the suite so you have the very best tools of the trade!
Let’s explore the intuitive tools included and the buying options that we’ve specifically designed with our users in mind.
We’ve listened to valuable feedback from Parallels Toolbox users, who have graciously outlined their favorite tools:
Download Video tops the list of users’ favorite tool in the Parallels Toolbox suite, making it simple to save your favorite videos from the Internet for later use. Easily download your favorite videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more with one click. You can download multiple videos simultaneously at a high quality (up to 1080p). Perfect for students, entrepreneurs, and on-the-go business executives who want to be able to watch videos anywhere, at any time.
Our wide spectrum of users also enjoys the Record Screen tool. Record Screen allows you to easily record what’s happening on your computer for training purposes, vlogging, or even to create dynamic content. Quickly record a video of an area, window, or your entire screen.
Another favorite tool, Do Not Sleep prevents your computer from going to sleep and your display from dimming. Ensure a task or presentation won’t be interrupted by disabling settings that would allow the computer to go to sleep. This helps users ensure the computer will remain active and accessible. Also, this tool is immensely helpful during backups, software updates, or media management, such as converting or uploading.
These are just three of our users’ favorite tools included in Parallels Toolbox. We’ve created a tool for every occasion with over 30+ helpful tools in one sleek interface for both Mac® and Windows users. Parallels Toolbox has proven to be easy to use and economical. It endlessly empowers users with seamless integration with macOS or Windows to problem-solve throughout your workday. To recap, you can buy the entire Parallels Toolbox suite with over 30+ helpful tools mentioned above for only $19.99 per year, or try a free 7-day trial for macOS or Windows.
(However, you may just need a few of these tools for a lower price!)
We listened to our wonderful users and their needs and created the perfect cost-effective solution:
Introducing Parallels Toolbox Packs!
There are three individual Parallels Toolbox Packs that you can buy separately for a low price of US$9.99 per year (per pack) that have very specific tools included based on an audience’s needs.
- Designed for creative individuals, small business owners, vloggers, and online trainers.
- Quickly create high-quality content with one-click tools such as Make GIF, Take Screenshot, Screen Record, and Download Audio.
- Be in control of your built-in camera to take photos and record videos.
- Easily convert or resize your content for your creative projects.
- Download your favorite Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo videos when you want for when you need them with our Download Video tool.
- Low cost of US$9.99 per year for macOS or Windows.
Parallels Toolbox Presentation Pack:
- Optimized for presenters, teachers, students, small business owners, chronic multitaskers, and online trainers to have a simple set of tools.
- Quickly get ready for a presentation with easy access to hide a messy desktop, Launch multiple applications with one click, or Lock Screen when you’re done with work.
- Avoid embarrassing notifications during your presentations with tools like Do Not Disturb, Do Not Sleep, and Presentation Mode.
- Micro-manage your productivity with handy time management tools like Alarm, Date Countdown, Stopwatch, and Timer.
- Economical cost of US$9.99 per year for macOS or Windows.
- Created with basic and power users in mind. Also made for small business owners, developers, or IT users who need to save space with a simple set of tools.
- Easily optimize your hard drive storage with tools like Clean Drive, Find Duplicates, or Free Memory to free up extra disk space and prevent yourself from using force quit shortcuts.
- Be in complete control of your privacy with system tools such as Airplane Mode, Disable Camera, Lock Screen, and Mute Microphone.
- Manage your ever-changing workflow with Archive for your files, Eject Volumes for external drives, or Switch Resolution for monitors.
- Affordable cost of US$9.99 per year for macOS or Windows.
Parallels Toolbox for Teams
Avoid the pain of purchasing, deploying, and maintaining individual task-based applications for your team. Parallels Toolbox is a must-have with over 30+ tools, quick access for both macOS and Windows users, and a simple pricing model, helping your team get their day-to-day tasks done quickly.
Instead of paying US$19.99 for one license of the full Parallels Toolbox suite, Parallels Toolbox Business Edition gets you five licenses at US$15.99 per license. That brings your total cost for five licenses from US$99.95 per year to US$79.95 per year. Use your savings of $20 per year and treat your team to coffee. (Or treat yo’self.)
Whether you’re a small business owner, team lead, or project manager, we suggest you stop buying individual task-based apps and give Parallels Toolbox a try. With your subscription, you have immediate access to the new tools we regularly add—and you get to choose which ones you deploy to your team. It’s easy to maintain and deploy, and it’ll take your team no time at all to get accustomed and start using Parallels Toolbox.
FAQs about Parallels Toolbox for macOS or Windows
Q: If I buy a subscription, will I get new tools later?
A: Yes, absolutely! You’ll just need to make sure your Parallels Toolbox version is up to date with the latest version, and you’ll have instant access to the newest tools for macOS or PC.
Q: How often should I expect to see new tools added to Parallels Toolbox and the Parallels Toolbox Packs?
A: Our engineers work endlessly to provide new tools. On average, we add around 5–10 tools per year. Stay up to date with the updates offered in product to ensure you have all the latest tools available to use as soon as they come out.
Q: What if I buy an individual Pack and decide I want the entire suite of all the tools?
A: No problem! We can refund you the cost of your individual purchase within 30 days and get you on the full suite of Parallels Toolbox.
Q: Are all these tools easy to use?
A: Our users are blown away by how easy it is to use the tools in Parallels Toolbox. One-click problem-solving for your disk, productivity, or to create dynamic content. We have a 7-day trial for you to try for yourself.