You may upgrade your 2X MDM On Premise installation to the latest version according to the instructions below.
Stage 1. Initiate the update from the 2X MDM Server User Interface
1. Go to the Start > Programs > 2X MDM > 2X MDM Server
2. From the Server User Interface click Check for Updates.
Stage 2. Proceed Through the 2X MDM Setup
3. If an update is available confirm to start the update.
4. Confirm the machine which the upgrade is to take place on meets the system requirements and click Next. Subsequently, read the End-User License agreement and click Next to continue.
5. Next, define the path where the installation folder will be created, Click Next and further click Install to confirm the previous steps and start the installation process.
6. Before starting the installation, Setup shall confirm that no 2X MDM related services are currently running. If 2X MDM applications are running , you may select to either stop the services and proceed with the upgrade or leave them running, which requires that the machine is rebooted upon completion.
7. During this process, setup shall upgrade your 2X MDM server. Once completed, click Next. Finalise the installation by clicking finish and optionally select to launch 2X MDM upon completion.
Congratulations! Your 2X MDM server has successfully been upgraded.