Take advantage of configurable alerts to notify the 2X MDM account administrator of important events executed on connected devices.
2X MDM provides a range of alerts that can be configured according to the instructions below:
- Log in to the 2X MDM Portal.
- Navigate to the ‘Alerts’ node.
- Click ‘Configure Alerts’.
- SMS Command Failed: SMS wipe or lock command fails.
- Client Locked: Client lock command is completed.
- Client Wiped: Device executes a wipe.
- Application Control Violation: Applications installed on the device violate the set whitelist/ blacklist.
- 2X MDM Agent Uninstalled (iOS Only): 2X MDM app is uninstalled
- Device Administrator Disabled: 2X MDM administrator disabled on Android/ 2X MDM profile removed on iOS
- Tracking Provider Disabled: Location services disabled
- Device Offline: Offline for X amount of hours
- Mobile data Usage limit reached: X MB of data is exceeded per month
Once a device triggers an enabled alert, an Email will be sent to the 2X MDM account administrator including additional information, depending on the alert type.