Manage your Windows 7 / 8 laptops using 2X MDM by installing the 2X MDM Windows Agent. During the installation you will be asked to provide your 2X MDM account name. If you don’t have an account, you can set one up for free here.
Installing 2X MDM Windows Agent
- Download the 2X MDM Windows Agent
- Double click on the downloaded setup file to begin the installation. Press ‘Next’ at the Welcome screen that appears to proceed to the next setup screen
- Select the installation folder that you want to install the agent to and click on ‘Next’. Select ‘Next’ again at the next screen to start the file installation on your machine.
- Once the file installation is complete you will be presented with the Account dialog.Enter your 2X MDM account name and click ‘OK’. You may also to press ‘Finish’ on the Setup dialog (behind the Account dialog) to complete the installation setup.
- Once the installation has been completed, the 2X MDM Agent will start up on your machine and will try to register to your 2X MDM account.
- Log in to your 2X MDM Portal and approve your Windows laptop from the Pending Approval node
- Your Windows laptop is now being managed by 2X MDM!