We’ve just released a new update for 2X MDM (Build 5.1.301) that fixes a few bugs and improves our service both in the dashboard as well as the Android and iPhone apps.
2X MDM Fixes and Improvements
- We’ve simplified the Apple Certificate form.
- Your Call History time statistics will now be more accurate
- iPhone’s now get prompted to install a profile immediately – before they are approved.
- 2X MDM will now show an error to enable browser cookies.
- We removed an error that was appearing when unblocking multiple android devices.
- We’ve removed the Login/Signup screen when the app is first launched.
- The activate device administrator screen is now shown on first launch.
- We fixed a crash on ZTE Smart Chat.
- We’ve fixed an error where entering your registration password wasn’t always being accepted on the first attempt.
- A Prompt to install a profile is now being shown immediately when the app is first launched.
- A prompt to enter account name is now being shown in a dialog.
- The app will now connect automatically when launched.
- We’ve fixed a problem where profile notifications were not being cleared.
2X MDM Android and iPhone Apps
To take advantage of 2X MDM’s features on your mobile devices:
- Get the Android App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tcx.mdm
- Get the iPhone App here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3cx-mobile-device-manager/id481965261?mt=8